December 29, 2015

Bad Times Bring Great Times



Well, readers,

It looks like you are going to have to bare with me for updates... treatment went well, but let it be known it is ROUGH. I cannot really put it into words other than to say, I did not feel like me and I did not like it. I am a very busy person and I am not use to not feeling the least bit well. The first 2 days after treatment I felt like total crap. I did not want to talk to anyone, text anyone, muchless try to update this. So, bare with me.

I am happy to report that the past two days have been very good days. Both of my best friends were able to see me on good days, which was for sure a blessing.

Christmas, it was rough but I did my best to enjoy it. I received several cards and gifts from friends and family. My most favorite gift came from my sister. My first pair of cowgirl boots!! I have been on the hunt for some for a long time that I would be able to put on myself (zip up the side)... she found them. :)

My appetite has just started returning over the last couple days as well. I am thankful to have so much time before my next treatment because it gives me time to enjoy food.. and have some fun days with family and friends. These good days are very much needed and very much appreciated.

With that said, I am going to go enjoy reading or coloring for a while before going to sleep. Maybe my next post will be from my new 2 in 1 laptop/tablet I hope to purchase before returning to treatment on Jan. 5!

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment