December 3, 2015

More Tests and Consultations

The meeting with my oncologist went well yesterday.  He was very nice and also very thorough. He would like to for my family and I to do genetic testing because of the strong history of cancer on my Mom's side of the family. Hopefully, my insurance will pay for that. He changed my meds and said to keep an eye on fevers/

Today has been a fairly good day. Pain has been tolerated well.

I even have a bit of a praise report. I had started hurting again before I decided to shower, so I asked God to let the pain subside long enough for me to be able to shower. He did just that my friends. We have an awesome God.

That's about all the news I have for now. Sleep *should* be coming soon, 5 a.m. comes early. I will have my PET scan at 7 a.m. and then go have a consultation with my surgeon in the afternoon.

Love and Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment