August 16, 2016

Off Week #2 - Great Start (1/10/16) & Happy Days (1/12/16)

This week is off to a great start! Thank you Lord! Still no pain!! I was able to spend the biggest part of the day in my wheelchair which was a plus! Erin spent the afternoon here and then she and T came over with dinner and watched some of the Golden Globes!

I am just so very thankful for the friends I have, as well as my outlook on this journey!

_________________________________________________________________________________

The past two days have been very good days, with the exception of a couple low points.Yesterday I  spent the biggest part of the day in bed cause it was cold! Tammy came by for a visit, always nice to see her! After she left, I finally got out of bed, but then had to deal with tingling hands - gloves on in the house!

Then at bedtime, I got upset cause we were all just a little frustrated, but hugs and love you's made it all better.

Today, I was able to enjoy the afternoon out. Mom and I ran an errand, then met Emily & Kaylee for a late lunch at O' Charley's... it was good and we all enjoyed!

I spent 3 hours coloring this evening which I always find relaxing! Today's verse is a sweet reminder just to keep trusting in Him to carry me through this journey! That's you God! :)

"He answered their prayers because they trusted in Him." 1 Chronicles 5:29 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment