March 6, 2012

Encouraging Read


Are you searching for a way to fill a Spiritual void? Do you want to grow Spiritually? Do you enjoy reading inspirational titles? Then, this book is for you! My Time with God is a book of 15 minute devotions for the entire year. It takes you through the complete New Testament, and has references from the Old Testament; as well as insight from many well known people.

My Mom bought this book for me about 2 months ago. It is a book my Granny owned also. I had thought about asking to borrow the book several times; as I thought it was a book you could just sit down and read til you got tired. I'm so glad to have my own personal copy. It is very easy to read and understand. Usually, I read it along with Guideposts when I get up early in the morning, and then write in my prayer journal. Sometimes, I will switch and read at night. Depends on my mood. I am thoroughly enjoying this book. I wish I could just sit down and read it through sometimes, ha! :) 

I have had some awesome experiences while reading this book. Certain verses and insight that people give in the book have really stuck out to me. So much so that I've prayed over that specific verse!

So, if you are looking for a good read to help you grow Spiritually, but maybe you don't have a lot of time for reading then this book is definitely for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment