February 22, 2012

What I've Been Doing

Just realized it has been a couple weeks since I have posted!

I'll try not to make this post too lengthy and get you up to speed at the same time.

We celebrated Michael's Dad's birthday at the beginning of the month with family and friends. It was a big surprise for him and a good time was had by all. :)

Last week I got to keep the girls (Haylee & Kylee) for three days. It had been a very long time since they had spent the night with us. We all had a really good time. We watched lots of cartoons, a movie, and colored together. On Valentine's Day we took them out to eat at Denny's. We all enjoyed that and even had dessert! They are a true joy in my life.

Thursday I had to go to the dentist *shudder*. I get extreme anxiety when I have to go to the dentist. I just went in for an exam. To my surprise it really wasn't that bad. I will have the work I need done soon and then I will me on my way to my beautiful smile again. After the work is done I plan to do something to straighten my teeth back out. I wish I would have wore my retainer correctly!

Friday, I visited Benchmark to have my wheelchair evaluation done. They have moved their office. It is a lot more open than the other one, and very bright. The physical therapist was very nice. Now all I have to do is wait for all the paperwork to go through and insurance to give the okay then it should be about 8 to 10 weeks before I have the new chair.
Michael also took me shopping for Valentine's Day. He got me a new outfit, pj's, earrings, and a phone cover for V-Day and I got him two new shirts, a necklace, and a pair of pants.

Now on to this week...

Yesterday was Fat Tuesday. The last day of Mardi Gras. So, we went to N'awlins as we do every year for their annual crawfish broil. It was good as always and I can say that I am glad I took the chance and tried crawfish a few years ago. Now I love them! The music was awesome! But, who knew.. I'm a sucker for live music! :)

There ya go, that's what's been going on in my little world! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment