October 22, 2011

Calling All Prayer Warriors

I usually do not post in my blog asking for prayer, but just like Facebook it is a great tool for that.

Today, I want to ask you, my fellow readers and followers to be in prayer for a dear friend of mine. Justin Smith, as well as his family. His precious wife, Shannon, has been battling Ewing Sarcoma, a type of cancer for four long years and her time is drawing near. Pray for peace and comfort as they prepare themselves for this. Pray for strength only our Father can give. I know it is not going to be easy for them. Shannon just lost her Mother in May also to cancer. They were each others rock! I've not had the blessing of meeting Shannon but I grew up with Justin in elementary school. We recently reconnected when I was at Bryan 6 years ago, and have remained in touch. Their faith in God is so strong and so amazing. They are an inspiration to many. They are loved by many.

If you would like more information on her story you can find it here at : Shannon's Journey

Blessings to Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Praying so sorry she lost her battle,Praying for the family as they trust the Lord!

    ReplyDelete