June 15, 2011

Five Years...

Hello Blogging friends!

I finally found something to write about after 2 months. I do apologize for the delay in my writing.

This Friday, June 17 I will be celebrating my 5 year anniversary with Michael. I cannot believe it has already been that long. It seems like just yesterday we met! For those of you that do not know our story we met online via a Yahoo chatroom. We chatted via IM and text for about 4 days and discovered that we lived in the same town and he was room mates with someone I knew. We met and the rest is pretty much history. We have been together ever since. If I could go back and re-do the way things happened I wouldn't. I am thankful to have him in my life. We have been through some tough times but that's what makes us stronger right? I would not trade any experiences we have shared together because we would not be where we are today if I had. I love him with all my heart and I am so glad we found one another. I believe we equal one another out for the most part. :)

I want us to be able to do something special Friday evening. Anyone have any ideas of nice and inexpensive things to do? Ideas welcome!

1 comment: