November 26, 2013

Family Time

If you are wondering what I have been up to lately, the title says it all. I have been spending time with my family; immediate and extended.

October 22 - I spent the evening with Mom, Emily and Kaylee for Kaylee's 6th birthday. We went to Build-A-Bear in Hamilton Place Mall. She had so much fun and I am glad I was able to be a part of her big day and first experience at Build a Bear. :) I loved watching her face light up. She is such a joy to be around and is so full of life. I'm proud to be her Aunt.

October 26 - I went to my cousin's Halloween/Birthday party. I had a blast. I was able to see one of my favorite people. Darlene. She was my caretaker through elementary school. I am so glad that we have been able to reconnect and spend time with one another again. I love being around her and laughing about nothing at all until our bellies hurt! :)

This month (November).. I have spent a lot of time with Emily since she has been out of work after foot surgery. I actually spent a night away from my house and stayed with her for one night and two days. Amazing, I know! LOL! We had a good time as we always do and I enjoyed our talks and getting to help Kaylee with homework after school. She is so smart and loves school just like me. :)

I have also had the blessing of being able to spend more time with some of my extended family on my Mom's side. I am so thankful that we have started making time for each other and don't just see each other in passing or at funerals anymore. We just have good wholesome fun and I enjoy it. I can't wait to make more memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment