July 12, 2013

Living & Learning

Life is all about living and learning. That is just what I have been doing over the last few months and the main reason my blog has been rather quiet. I have learned how to be my own friend and enjoy myself. This is not easy to do when you are a very social person. I know what it feels like to do something for yourself because you want to. I love it!

A couple days ago, I was sitting here and knew the floor needed mopping. Mopping is one of those things I have always said would be hard for me to do. I've always said it would be pointless for me to even try. Well, I decided to give it a go. I DID IT!

Here's how:

Sat the mop bucket in front of the sink.
Put water in the bucket with the spray nozzle.
Added Mr. Clean
Mopped

I used a Mr. Clean sponge mop. It worked great. I am so proud of myself for this accomplishment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment