October 15, 2012

Two Fur Babies: Bruno & Tucker

About three weeks ago we added a new pup to our little family. His name is Tucker and he is a Chiweenie. (I still say he has Pug in him, but what do I know? lol.) I was worried Bruno would not adjust well since he has been the only one for a little over 2 years. They have adjusted to one another just fine and I am thankful for that.

I had been thinking about getting another dog for quite some time so Bruno could have a playmate. I kept putting it off because I kept thinking he wouldn't like having another dog around. He has certainly proved me wrong. They play well together and it has also cut down on his nipping at me when I go to get up or let him out. That is a big plus!

They have their moments when they want to be rowdy little boys, but they calm back down and become my snuggle buddies and I just love it. They have a mid morning nap with me in the recliner every weekday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment