April 27, 2012

The New Ride! :)


This post has been a long time coming! Sorry about the poor quality of the picture and the sweater in the background. This is my new wheelchair that I've had for about a month now. It is a Quickie 2 XTender. The rear wheels have battery operated axles which makes the chair easier to push when I have the power assist engaged. It is like having two chairs in one. I can push it normally, around the house; or turn on the power assist when I will be going long distances, such as the mall. I really like it. It is truly the most comfortable and most awesome chair I've had! If I could, I would be on a billboard advertising this chair, Ha!

And let's not forget the color! It's Candy Apple Red. This just so happens to be the same color on Jeff Gordon's Drive to End Hunger Cheverolet. If you know well, you know that made picking that color worth it! :)

1 comment: