December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving

I know this post is long overdue. . .

Thanksgiving was great this year. Mom cooked dinner and we all went down to have a feast. The dressing and sweet potato casserole, and cherry cheescake are always my favorites and my Mommy always does a good job. I was thankful that we were all able to be together and be there for mom. All being myself, Michael, Emily and her family, my cousin Jodi and her family and a good friend of my sisters'. I know that it was tough for my Mom this year. It was for me as well in a sense. It was different. But I am so thankful that we have each other and share the love that we do. I know my grandparents were definitely there with us in spirit.

Since this is my Thanksgiving post. I suppose I should say what I am thankful for. Here goes:

  • My family and the love that we share.
  • Michael, my love and our relationship. I'm thankful he came into my life.
  • Seeing my sister get married. She's all grown up now!
  • My home.
  • My pup Bruno, he keeps me good company.
  • My many friends who are always blessings to me.
  • The beauty God creates daily.


Christmas is getting closer and I know it is going to be tough for us as well. If you're reading, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment