Thanksgiving was great this year. Mom cooked dinner and we all went down to have a feast. The dressing and sweet potato casserole, and cherry cheescake are always my favorites and my Mommy always does a good job. I was thankful that we were all able to be together and be there for mom. All being myself, Michael, Emily and her family, my cousin Jodi and her family and a good friend of my sisters'. I know that it was tough for my Mom this year. It was for me as well in a sense. It was different. But I am so thankful that we have each other and share the love that we do. I know my grandparents were definitely there with us in spirit.
Since this is my Thanksgiving post. I suppose I should say what I am thankful for. Here goes:
- My family and the love that we share.
- Michael, my love and our relationship. I'm thankful he came into my life.
- Seeing my sister get married. She's all grown up now!
- My home.
- My pup Bruno, he keeps me good company.
- My many friends who are always blessings to me.
- The beauty God creates daily.
Christmas is getting closer and I know it is going to be tough for us as well. If you're reading, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. <3